Criminal Law Attorneys in Hauppauge, NY Provide Quality Representation and Personal Guidance
Experienced at defending clients facing federal and state charges
Backed by decades of experience in the criminal justice system, the lawyers at Reynolds, Caronia, Gianelli & La Pinta, P.C. provide aggressive, quality representation to clients under investigation or charged with federal and state misdemeanor and felony offenses. We handle all criminal matters in federal, state and local courts throughout Long Island, ranging from death penalty murder cases to DWI.
Quality representation for violent and nonviolent crimes, DWI and traffic violations
We are committed to maintaining our clients’ dignity as we aggressively protect and advance their rights. At , we tailor our approach and strategy to fit each client’s unique circumstances. Through every stage of the legal process, you can count on personal legal assistance in these areas:
- Federal criminal defense — Our trial lawyers have extensive experience in representing clients charged under federal criminal law with crimes such as wire and mail fraud, conspiracy, narcotics possession and distribution, Hobbs Act robbery, RICO violations, tax evasion and all other federal crimes.
- New York state criminal defense — We represent clients charged with all offenses under New York state criminal law, including violent and nonviolent felonies and misdemeanors in courts throughout Long Island.
- White collar crimes — Our firm has a network of resources including investigators and expert witnesses to successfully represent individuals and businesses who have been accused of or are under investigation for fraud cases, such as mail, wire, insurance, Medicaid, mortgage, welfare and securities fraud, as well as gambling offenses, embezzlement, bribery and official misconduct, racketeering, conspiracy and other white collar crimes on the federal and state levels.
- Violent crimes — Our attorneys have the experience needed to aggressively advocate on behalf of individuals charged with violent crimes such as homicide, possession and sale of a firearm, robbery, assault, arson, sex offenses, child pornography and all other violent crimes.
- Nonviolent crimes — We provide effective counsel to clients charged with a range of nonviolent crimes including drug possession and sales, criminal solicitation, facilitation, criminal mischief, trespass, larceny, computer offenses, forgery, perjury, filing false documents, prostitution, disorderly conduct, and harassment.
- Drug crimes — From conspiracy to possession and distribution of narcotics, to prescription drug fraud, trafficking and drug manufacturing, we are skilled at representing clients facing federal and state drug charges.
- DWI/DUI —If you are convicted of felony or misdemeanor DWI, you face substantial fines and surcharges, driver license revocation, installation of ignition interlock devices on your vehicles, potential forfeiture of your vehicle and a possible incarceration. Refusing to submit to a breath or blood test may cause devastating consequences, including the revocation of your driver license and substantial fines. We defend clients in DMV refusal hearings, vehicle forfeiture hearings and all criminal proceedings that can arise from all DWI-related offenses.
- Traffic violations — In New York, some driving offenses may result in criminal convictions and a permanent record. Serious traffic violations include reckless driving, driving with a suspended license or registration, speeding, operating a vehicle without insurance, commercial vehicle violations and cell phone use while driving, including texting while driving.
No matter how challenging or daunting the criminal justice system may seem, you can trust our firm to fight for your rights and best interests. If you have been accused or are under investigation for a federal or state felony or misdemeanor offense, we are available to assist you.
Schedule a free consultation with an experienced Hauppauge criminal law attorney
If you or a loved one is facing federal or state criminal charges, call Reynolds, Caronia, Gianelli & La Pinta, P.C. at 631-231-1199 or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with weekend and evening appointments available upon request. Centrally located off of the Long Island Expressway in Hauppauge, we represent clients throughout Long Island.
Se habla español ● We speak Spanish
Si parla italiano ● We speak Italian