Long Island, New York Criminal Defense & Injury Attorneys
Decades devoted to serving clients throughout Nassau & Suffolk counties
Reynolds, Caronia, Gianelli & La Pinta, P.C. is an AV-rated federal and state criminal defense and personal injury law firm located in Hauppauge, NY. Our dedicated attorneys have provided over 45 years of dedicated and personal legal representation to the Long Island community.
Accomplished litigators offer aggressive and personal legal representation
Leaders in their fields, our attorneys are highly regarded throughout the legal community. With vast trial experience, we bring creative and unique insights that enable us to develop effective case strategies to defend our clients’ rights. Our lawyers are:
- Experienced & accomplished: All of our partners are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® with fine reputations as aggressive litigators with extensive trial experience. They represent the highest standards in the legal community.
- Client-focused: Building a strong relationship with our clients is vitally important to us. We know personal support is as important to clients as is powerful advocacy. Each client and case is unique and we tailor our approach and strategy to fit client needs and objectives.
- Responsive & accessible: We believe strongly in providing one-on-one access 24/7 for our clients. We mandate prompt return phone calls and emails to our clients.
Specialized practice areas to serve our clients’ specific needs
Our law firm represents individuals, families, large corporations,, small businesses, employee unions and municipalities throughout Long Island, including Hauppauge, Islandia, Mineola, Smithtown, Riverhead, Port Jefferson, Melville, Babylon, Lake Ronkonkoma, Huntington Station, Islip, Central Islip, Commack, East Northport, Oakdale, Bohemia, Hempstead, Garden City, Great Neck, Mount Sinai, Centerport, Fort Salonga, Setauket, Huntington, Manhassett and other communities throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Committed to protecting our clients’ legal rights and achieving the best results possible, our attorneys are skilled trial lawyers with extensive experience in the following areas of law:
- Criminal law — Our criminal law attorneys defend clients under investigation or charged with federal and state felony and misdemeanor offenses, from white collar crimes to violent crimes such as murder, assault, and robbery. We also provide experienced representation in all DWI and serious traffic offenses in state and local courts throughout Long Island.
- Personal injury — From auto accidents to medical malpractice to product and premises liability claims, we advocate for full and fair recovery for clients seriously injured and the families of victims who have lost their lives through the negligence of others. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency basis.
When you seek our assistance, you can be assured that we will steadfastly protect your legal rights and take every step necessary to achieve positive results.
Call skilled trial lawyers in Hauppauge for a free consultation today
For aggressive advocacy and personal attention to your legal matters, call Reynolds, Caronia, Gianelli & La Pinta, P.C. at 631-231-1199 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with weekend, evening and home and hospital appointments available upon request. Our office is centrally located off of the Long Island Expressway, and is easily accessible by bus and train.